Thursday 16 June 2011

Where the heck is the time going!?

I can’t believe we are half way through June already!

Having said that me and my lovely wife have had our hands full the past six weeks with the arrival of our baby boy... We are absolutely thrilled to bits. Tired, but totally chuffed.



Also the months of April and May were (thankfully) nice and busy. Along with the usual weddings, private parties and corporate events, I was hired by NOKIA to help add a magic touch to their new mobile phone, the Nokia E7. I designed a bespoke magic show that was presented to hundreds of staff at various call centre HQ’s around the UK. The aim was to help (in a magical way) generate excitement about the smart-phone to the people would be selling the product. The mission was a resounding success.


 Many thanks to Stuart Slavicky (a top bloke) for the images. You can find him here: http://www.sjsphoto.com/